Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions of enrolment before submitting a registration form. These rules apply to all pupils, including those who currently attend classes.
Payment of Fees
- Dance class fees will be reviewed annually.
- Payment is due on the first day of term. A payment reminder will be sent after the 2nd week of term for any unpaid fees. If payment is not received by the 3rd week of term, you will be subject to a £5 administration charge and you or your child may not be allowed to attend classes until any unpaid fees are paid.
- Payments are acceptable by cash, cheque made payable to “Gail Ashley School of Dance” or Bank Transfer Account Number: 11942067, Sort Code: 80-22-60 Please reference your child’s name.
- Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances
- If class is cancelled payment will be refunded the following term
- We understand that from time to time peoples’ circumstances change and that you or your child may no longer be able to attend classes. Four weeks’ notice is required to leave the dance school. Failure to do so will result in four weeks class fees being charged.
The school cannot undertake any responsibility for any money or articles left behind after classes therefore please ensure all clothing and shoes brought into class have names clearly marked on them. Items left in the changing room are at your own discretion and not the responsibility of the school.
All dance pupils should wear the correct dance uniform for classes. Hair to be tied up and back from face.
Pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst attending classes and to be respectful to both teachers and fellow pupils at all times. This will ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone. Dedication and regular attendance in class is expected. Poor attendance may result in your child not participating in exams, performances or moving on in class.
Mobile phones must be turned off or switched to silent if brought in to class.
Please be prompt when dropping off or picking up your child to ensure classes run smoothly.
Pupils may on occasions be photographed or filmed during class and performances. By taking part in dance school activities you are agreeing to this happening, unless you have otherwise informed the school in writing.
- If you or your child decide to participate in dance exams, exam fees are due by payment date. Late payment of exam fees may result in non-participation.
- Exam fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- You are required to provide your child with full school uniform as stipulated by the BATD. Uniform standards must be adhered to for your child to participate in the exam.
Dance School Show
- All payments for costume hire and DVD are due by payment date and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Dance Show tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
- You may be charged for any lost or damaged dance show costumes.
- If there are insufficient volunteers to help during the show and dress rehearsal an additional cost to hire qualified staff will be incurred.
If your contact details change, please ensure you notify the dance school in a timely manner and a new enrolment form is completed.
Track & Trace
The dance school will continue to follow the Scottish Government Covid 19 guidance and advice. Should the dance school receive guidance from NHS Track & Trace resulting in the Dance School, or dance classes, requiring to self-isolate then classes will move to Zoom for the period of isolation. Timings for Zoom will remain the same as normal class times. Should you decide not to participate in alternative classes via Zoom, no refunds will be given.
Gail Ashley School of Dance reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
By enrolling in Gail Ashley School of Dance, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.